Author Topic: Regards Botting  (Read 171 times)

zmajmkd

Regards Botting
« on: November 03, 2018, 07:55:53 PM »
i read somewhere that u won't put protection for bots, yet this season most bots won't start but paid version of adrenaline works just fine, there's hand full of people with bot bishops on them.

Gibttlik

Re: Regards Botting
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 05:07:41 AM »
I have reported this problem and suggested a solution.. but the admin doesn't care about it.

Jacob

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 12:52:23 PM »
I have reported this problem and suggested a solution.. but the admin doesn't care about it.
Actualy i did

Gibttlik

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 03:00:40 PM »
"Actually I did" isn't an answer. Either you care enough to fix the issue or you don't and leave it as it is. You didn't even check if the people on screenshots are actual bots to punish them. You are 100% carebear. It's clear you won't bother fixing anything so this is the last you heard of me. Peace

Jacob

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 04:35:48 PM »
"Actually I did" isn't an answer. Either you care enough to fix the issue or you don't and leave it as it is. You didn't even check if the people on screenshots are actual bots to punish them. You are 100% carebear. It's clear you won't bother fixing anything so this is the last you heard of me. Peace
What i suppose to say? i warn people with bots if they still use them i ban them, like i did with a lot of guys

Durst

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 12:11:17 PM »
How about this bots? are you gonna ban them?
Do you think is fair to other players?

« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 12:49:27 PM by Durst »

Facial

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 02:33:43 PM »
This clan is botting all day long, probably most of the bots are ImSorry's.. They need to get ban asap because this will ruin the server. ive heard a lot of people complaining about it in game and my clan is thinking about leaving the server. Seriously whats the points playing a game when someone is carrying 400k gold coins/silver, when u need 2 hours to farm 15k-20k normaly.

Jacob

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 03:09:04 PM »
This clan is botting all day long, probably most of the bots are ImSorry's.. They need to get ban asap because this will ruin the server. ive heard a lot of people complaining about it in game and my clan is thinking about leaving the server. Seriously whats the points playing a game when someone is carrying 400k gold coins/silver, when u need 2 hours to farm 15k-20k normaly.
A lot guys in server farming with bot, i should ban 60% of server.

However i punish that actions as much i find them. You can use .report also if u see something