Author Topic: READ THAT REALITY GM.  (Read 748 times)

maximal

READ THAT REALITY GM.
« on: June 04, 2018, 04:55:35 PM »
1nd - Change the system of ls, You can keep like that but respawn time should be like 30-60seconds, and like minimum 10 mobs, for be possible to farm, they're harder slow respawn time, and u get only 2 box ls, which it is like 2-3ls, and its random like mid-high-top(titan can't even do a dmg more then mage with frenzy/zealot haha...
2nd - Rework p.def of all classes, mages are with most higher p.def like a tank, you can't even do a 2k dmg minimum on them, they got over 5-6k p.def w/o augments, thats stfu
3nd- You cry about botting chars, but its your fault, not our, you didn't buy one protection about adr/tower and much more clickers etc, so gtfo
4nd - If u don't do these things and make core changes of that crappy server, who u do with these funny changes and op classes, and wipes won't save you from fall down of that server (WHO I LIKED HOW IT WAS BEFORE ALL THESE CHANGES WHO'RE FUNNY AND IDK WHO BRAIN THINK 'BOUT IT) You got time till 8, cuz coming another server, who will join every1, if u don't do nothing about all these changes.

Jacob

• Administrator
Re: READ THAT REALITY GM.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 06:46:06 PM »
Hello so i will asnwer you on the number

1.I already anwered over a hudrend times about the ls stuff. It will stay like this or maybe few more changes about ls will come later
2.We are working on it.
3.Even i bought some could pay 5$ for a key and got it so will be unfair for the others
4.You are free to go on that server which open at 8, noone keeps you here.

Cheers,

maximal

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 07:51:00 PM »
Wait, what? you work on the p.def things, when ppl spam u about it already from opening of server, you can change p.def for a 3-5minutes, w/o problem, light set has more lower p.def then robe.
Adventurer isn't good too You can do 24/7 Front-Backstab succesfully 100%, and he got most low dmg from all deadly skills etc, u can test it if not believe. Yes i will where i want, thats not problem for me, i get just mad how it is possible to be fucked that balance/economy system, the first season was fine.

Jacob

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 08:04:57 PM »
Wait, what? you work on the p.def things, when ppl spam u about it already from opening of server, you can change p.def for a 3-5minutes, w/o problem, light set has more lower p.def then robe.
Adventurer isn't good too You can do 24/7 Front-Backstab succesfully 100%, and he got most low dmg from all deadly skills etc, u can test it if not believe. Yes i will where i want, thats not problem for me, i get just mad how it is possible to be fucked that balance/economy system, the first season was fine.
Actualy the balance from first season was not farm from this.
You see difference cause people now dont get auguments and enchants too fast.
Advernture is boosted this season.