Author Topic: Is there anything for the future?  (Read 9774 times)

absolute1

Is there anything for the future?
« on: May 06, 2020, 08:34:20 AM »
I don't understand why you added the recipes to the vote shop. The NPC is saying that the recipes would be only with RBs, therefore the server would have started to go full pvp mode on RBs, fighting for the drops, fighting to gather the recipes for the upgrade and so on. Instead, RBs are literally useless, they are just there to exist, everyone is afk in Giran waiting for vote rewards and server is slowly losing its players. The only thing that some players wait is the Heros, which you can just buy with donate coins, and the other is the siege of Aden for the money, although I don't know how many of the players will stay until then. My questions is: for someone that right now has full gear (server is online for 5 days), what else is he looking for? Is there anything that can motivate him to play further? Are you going to add any new features this weekened?

Jacob

• Administrator
Re: Is there anything for the future?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 11:47:26 AM »
I don't understand why you added the recipes to the vote shop. The NPC is saying that the recipes would be only with RBs, therefore the server would have started to go full pvp mode on RBs, fighting for the drops, fighting to gather the recipes for the upgrade and so on. Instead, RBs are literally useless, they are just there to exist, everyone is afk in Giran waiting for vote rewards and server is slowly losing its players. The only thing that some players wait is the Heros, which you can just buy with donate coins, and the other is the siege of Aden for the money, although I don't know how many of the players will stay until then. My questions is: for someone that right now has full gear (server is online for 5 days), what else is he looking for? Is there anything that can motivate him to play further? Are you going to add any new features this weekened?
If i wouldnt add recipe on general shops, first clans who take first drops will just dominate everything since they would have better stats.  Also there are weapons to be enchanted max is +35.

absolute1

Re: Is there anything for the future?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 03:04:09 PM »
I agree with you, but now that 80% on the server is on full gear, what are we supposed to do? Just play tournament for reality scrolls twice a day? In which tournmanets bishops are registering in 2vs2 with the bug that the whole server knows? I don't blame anyone, I am just trying to find a motive to continue playing to the server, either solo or with a clan. I think making the Raids more useful by dropping more important things like reality scrolls, or put reality scrolls for armor etc, could lead to more mass pvp and more thirst to the people. I know that voting and donating means a lot for a server, but it will be too bad if the server lasts for 10-15 days.